In an effort to better partner with you as our parents, we have created this brand new parent corner of our website, to resource you, communicate with you, and let you know what your student is learning in CREW. Teenage years can be a difficult season, but know that you have a church who is praying for you, supporting you, and ultimately equipping you to be the spiritual leader in your household.
6 Tips for Life With A Student
1. Bring your student to Crew Nights as many Thursdays each month as possible!
2. Follow Elevate Crew on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so you can see what is happening at Crew Nights.
3. Attend the Weekend Worship Experience as a family every weekend.
4. Take time to talk with your student about what you are learning and what your student is learning at Elevate Church.
5. We love to have parents serve with us! To learn more about volunteer opportunities, sign up to serve on the Elevate App or at elevatechurch.org
6. Opt-in to push notifications from Crew on the Elevate App
Times & Location
Elevate Students meet every THURSDAY NIGHT at 7pm at Elevate Church.